Slider

Skincare UPDATE!

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Recently I shared some of the skincare products I have been using and thought I would post and update for you.
Here are all the products from No. 7 that I picked up to try.

Lift & Luminate Triple Action Eye Cream
Lift & Luminate Triple Action Anti-Ageing System
(Serum, Day cream, Night cream)
Beautiful Skin Age Defence Cleanser
Total Renewal Mircro-dermabrasion Exfoliator

I absolutely LOVE the Beautiful Skin cleanser!
I use it every day when I get home from work and it removes all of my makeup (even mascara).
Doesn't feel rough on my skin, doesn't leave my skin dry, and doesn't have an over powering scent!
The other item I am loving is the the Total Renewal exfoliator.
I use it a few times a week, and it leaves my skin super soft.
I thought the other products I tried kept my skin moisturized, but the smell is way too strong for me.
The day and night creams are nice and thick, but are a bit too thick for the warmer months in my opinion.
I would love to try out some of the other products No. 7 offers and see if they have the same scent or and make up.

I also received some sample from BeautyCounter recently that I tried out as well.

Charcoal Cleansing Bar
Countermatch Eye Rescue Cream
Countermatch Adaptive Moisture Lotion
Nourishing Cream Cleanser

I love the scent, or lack of scent these products had.
The eye cream, lotion, and cleanser were all super lightweight too.
My only complaint was there wasn't a lot of the product to truly sample it for more than a few days :(
But I truly appreciate the samples I received from Elizabeth.

So what am I using currently?
I went back to using my Soothe & Redefine regimens from Rodan & Fields and like how my skin is reacting.
You know how sometimes your hair or whatever gets used to something and you need to change it up?
I think that is what happened with my skin.
I used R&F for about a year and half before testing out these new products.
Going back to what "worked" previously for me turned out to be a great decision so far :)

So here is exactly what I am using each day.
I use the Soothe Regimen in the mornings before I put my make up on for the day, along with the eye cream.
And in the evening I use the Redefine Regimen along with the eye cream above.

Every other night or two I use my AMP roller.
I do add the renewing serum to my nightly routine every night.

I have also used Lash Boost for almost a year and have loved my results!
 I am almost out, so I decided to give this neuLash serum (currently on sale!!!) a try since I caught it on sale (and heard rave reviews).
I have only been using it for about a week, so I will get back to you on how it works.
If you are interested in giving any of the Rodan & Fields products a try, let me know.
I technically can sell them :)

Does your skin or hair or body get used to the products you use and make them not work as well?
I know that has happened with shampoo/conditioner and even vitamin/supplements for me in the past.

Have you tried any of the No.7 or BeautyCounter products?
Do you currently use Rodan & Fields products?
I would love to hear which ones you are loving and your bad experiences too!
Just comment below or shoot me an email at leota6@gmail.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts