Slider

TBB Asks | February

Monday, February 5, 2018

Linking up with The Blended Blog


1. Kisses or Hugs?
Hugs...you'll see why after you read #4 ;)

2. Candy or Flowers?
Neither
Chocolate covered strawberries are more my speed!

3. Baking or Cooking?
Baking

4. Do you remember your first kiss?
Yes, it was so weird! lol!
It was in 7th grade at a school dance.
The boy I was slow dancing with asked me a question but I wasn't sure what he said because the music was so loud.
Next thing you know he kissed me and put his tongue in my mouth!
I quickly pushed away and then realized what his question was :/

5. Favorite color of Roses?
Red

6. Conversation hearts, Yes or No?
Yes, but just a few. And they must be the purple ones.

7. Do you leave love notes?
No, but I give cards to Mic and X :)

8. Do you decorate for Valentine's Day?
No, but I am adding a couple items since I am hosting a wine tasting party on the 17th.

9. Red or Pink?
100% Red!
It is actually my favorite color :)

10. Milk, White or Dark Chocolate?
White
I used to work at a place called Malley's Chocolates years ago and I would always buy the big packages of break-a-part white chocolate to bring home with me.

11. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Lust at first sight for sure

12. Do you give Humorous or Serious Valentine Cards?
Humorous. I am such a serious person most of the time, so that is the one area I am not serious.

13. Favorite Chick Flick or Romantic Movie?
I am more of a RomCom type of person.
I used to love Forces of Nature with Sandra Bullock,
My Best Friend's Wedding with Julia Roberts,
Serendipity with Kate Beckinsale,
and Sweet Home Alabama with Reese Witherspoon.

14. Stay In or Go Out?
I like to go out but not on Valentine's Day.
I don't like going to places when your meals are restricted to only certain items.
Remember I eat like a 5 year old :/
Plus, you pay way too much on those "special" days.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts