Slider

New Content Goals

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Hey Friends!
I am currently on my 10th day of being home from work with the flu :(
While it feels like this sickness will never go away, I am finally feeling a little bit better today.
Meaning....I can finally hold my head up long enough to hop online and write this post!

I do have a goal post coming up soon, but today I wanted to talk about my goals for this blog.
I started this as an outlet and it grew into so much more.
Honestly, it grew into some pretty awesome online friendships :)
But this last year work, life, etc. have taken over and this space got put on the back burner.

I need to change that.
For me.
For you.


I want to get back to why you originally starting reading X-tremely V.
What brought you here?
What kept you here?
And what makes you not want to read anymore?


One of my goals for 2018 is to post more original content.
It could be from the heart posts,
style posts,
fitness posts,
recipes posts,
etc.

What do you want to read?
What do you like best from me?

I know not all of you are able to comment below, so shoot me an email at leota6@gmail.com with your suggestions, ideas, etc.

I hope you all have enjoyed the holidays with family and friends.
I am hoping to celebrate with mine soon :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts