Slider

Friday Favorites | Creme de la creme

Friday, November 10, 2017

Linking up with Andrea, Narci & Erika for...

Last Friday I stopped in one of my FAVORITE stores while I was picking up lunch.
 Oh my goodness!
Hobby Lobby is killin' it right now!
And everything Christmas was/is 50%!!!
I left with only a few things because I had to get back to work, but I definitely plan on stopping there again very soon!


We had a birthday party to attend on Saturday afternoon, so I quickly hopped online and ordered my groceries.
My FAVORITE part was they were available the same day!
X and I picked up everything before we left for the party :)

But we did go inside the store to grab one of my FAVORITE holiday lattes from Starbucks!
#caramelcremebruleelattehasmyheart

We unloaded our groceries at home and then were off to celebrate one of our FAVORITE little boys :)


This was on sale when I placed my Click list order and I couldn't wait to give it a try.
Normally I am a lots of cream with my coffee type of person.
But this stuff was so good!!!!
I almost didn't need creamer ;)
Hands down my FAVORITE coffee!

Monday I had a doctor appointment in Columbus,
so when I was finished I swung by the mall and enjoyed my FAVORITE fast food for lunch :)
Someone please open a Chick fil A near Mansfield!

I ran in Hobby Lobby while I was down there as well, but unfortunately they didn't have the same items I loved at my local store :(
But they did have this tree, so I snapped a pic for X.
The Buckeyes are his FAVORITE team!

I also stopped in Old Navy and brought this sweater in Olive and Winter Wine home with me.
They are super comfy, look great dressed up or down, and are the perfect length to go with skinny jeans or leggings!
Olive is currently my FAVORITE color, so I am brain storming how I can incorporate this sweater into our family photos as I type this :)

I linked up with The Blended Blog on Monday for their monthly Ask Series.
This month was your FAVORITE things you are Thankful for.

On Wednesday I worked it, and talked about how I plan for the holidays.
Honestly, Christmas time is my FAVORITE time of the year...but man is it stressful!


Instagram FAVORITES of the week...


While making a fire ISN'T MY FAVORITE thing to do,
keeping warm is!!!
We finally got some wood this week and are burning as I type this to warm up the house.
#countryliving

Praying that Mother Nature is kind to us and we have a mild winter.
#prettyplease

And that is it for the week!

Tonight I am hosting my annual exchange party, but this year I decided to change it up.
Instead of exchanging scarves it is a FAVORITE THINGS PARTY!

This year the theme is beauty :)
I am looking forward to a super fun evening with some great friends.
Full recap on the blog next week!

We are also celebrating my grandma's 83rd birthday this weekend :)

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts