Slider

Show & Tell | My Life TODAY!!!

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Linking up with Andrea @ Momfessionals for...


So today is all about a day in my life.
Honestly, I love these posts!
So I was super bummed when I looked at my calendar yesterday and realized I totally forgot to take pictures over the weekend :(
So I decided to do something a little different today.
I started taking pictures as I woke up this morning, and will continue to do so as the day goes on.
I will keep adding to the post as the day goes on, so keep checking back for updates!

Yes, you are reading that screenshot correctly.
My alarm is set to go off at 6am.
We woke up at 7:18am this morning.
I would love to say that this isn't typical, but it is :/

X immediately wants to know the scores from last night's games.
Unfortunately, our Cleveland Indians lost :(
But he was cheering for the Vikings to win so that worked out.
FYI: We check scores EVERY.SINGLE.MORNING.

While Mic hops in the shower, I head downstairs to get a cup of coffee for myself and get breakfast for X.

After showering, oil pulling (that's how I whiten my teeth), getting dressed, and brushing our teeth...
we head out the door by 8:30am to get to school.
Every morning we sing along to our favorites on the radio before we get to his school.

 One of the perks of owning our own business is that I get to bring X to school every day.
I actually get to walk him in :)
I know that some day that won't "be cool" so I am taking full advantage of it while I can!

Waiting for the bell to ring at 8:40am.

And just like that I am back in my car!
I turn up the tunes and belt out my favorites for a few minutes.

Tuesday mornings are trash day, so I get home and walk the trash can down the driveway :(
It definitely is not one of my favorite things to do.


Again, because of the business perk I quickly unload and reload the dishwasher and get our breakfast and lunch food ready to go all by 9:15am.
Yes, our dishwasher is up in the wall :/
Definitely will be moved when we remodel!

And I am off to work by 9:20am!

At work by 9:30am I get my breakfast and am ready to start the day.

While I am eating I check the Verse of the Day,

and then get to work on the start of this post!

Hitting publish on the first part of my day now at 11:20am.
And headed to Momfessionals to link up my post!

Stay tuned for more updates throughout the day :)

***************************************************

Around 11:45am I headed over to Mic's office to eat some lunch and paint my nails.
Honestly, this is typically the only time I can sit calmly and paint my nails without smudging them.
It is Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme wear in Heavy Metal.


We finished up lunch early, so I headed back to my office to dive into some more work.
Due privacy I can't really show much :/

***********************************************

About 2:15-2:30pm I am ready for a pick-me-up!
Today I added a scoop of chocolate Shakeology to my coffee with ice.
Shook it up and it is like an iced mocha!

At 3:30pm I was on a draining phone call with a client,
so I decided to take a break and look up some things on X's wish list.

*************************************************

I head out of work around 4:30pm and call my mom once I hop in the car.
I talk to her Monday - Friday at this time almost every day.

Reunited with this guy and it feels so good :)

And we are home!

************************************************

After X finishes his snack it is time for homework.
So happy it only takes about 5 minutes!

I made a meatloaf on Sunday evening, so dinner was easy peasy tonight!


It's about 6:30pm and Mic is still at work, so X sits down to watch some cartoons after dinner and I catch up on Dancing with the Stars while I eat my dinner.
Are you watching?
Who are you rooting for?

************************************************

Around 7:45pm X got his bath and then it was time for me to get my workout in for the day :)
Seriously, it is one of my favorite parts of the day!
Today was Upper Fix Extreme and 10 Minute Hardcore :)

About 45 minutes later I was done.
I don't typically snack after a workout, but I needed a banana to help with the toe cramps I was having.

A quick shower about 9:30pm and then it was time for my nightly skincare routine.
Tonight I went with the Reverse regimen, but I rotate between Redefine, Soothe and Reverse.
And I always use the eye cream and Lash Boost!

Now it is 9:45pm and I am finishing this post for the day!
I am ready to hop into bed, stroll through my social media accounts and then try to get some sleep before I start it all over again tomorrow!

Thanks for following along today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts