Slider

Friday Favorites | October is here!

Friday, October 6, 2017

Linking up with Andrea, Narci & Erika for...

What happens when you start writing your Friday Favorites post and then get so busy you forget to finish it?
This right here :(
Better late than never right?!


This week I joined some of my FAVORITE ladies over at The Blended Blog and shared some of my FALL FAVORITES :)


On Tuesday I recapped one of our FAVORITE weekends of the year - Oktoberfest!


Sporting events are mine and X's FAVORITE!
Fall soccer is coming to a close this weekend for our little guy,
but we are looking forward to watching The Cleveland Indians in the playoffs,
all the football we can play and watch,
and fingers crossed starting a basketball league soon!


Getting a fresh cut and color from Kasey is always a FAVORITE!
How many people get quality one-on-one time with a friend these days?
Cherry on top is that that friend can work her magic and make you feel fantastic :)


Since I am finishing this up this morning I will add this..seeing the Cleveland Indians win is a FAVORITE!
This catch my Kipnis in center field last night was awesome!


My FAVORITES from Instagram this week...





And that is it for the week!
Mic and I are heading out to celebrate our 11th wedding anniversary a day early tonight :)


Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts