Slider

Workin' It Wednesday | Summer to Fall Wardrobe

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Linking up with Shay & Erika for...

Transitioning from Summer to Fall Wardrobe

Honestly, there isn't a whole lot of transitioning when you live in Ohio.
Because you can experience multiple seasons in one day (no joke) you tend to keep all items of your wardrobe accessible.

However, I do start wearing more plaid scarves, puffer vests and boots in the Fall.
BP Plaid Oblong Scarf
BP Plaid Infinity Scarf
Both of these scarves are under $25 a piece!
You can't beat that!


The solid and patterned Old Navy Quilted Vests never go out of style.

And how cute is this Old Navy Frost Free Camo Vest?
I think I need to order it immediately to add to my collection!

I have had these Hunter Original Boots for a few years now and I love them!
They go with everything, and are well worth the investment.


I have been eyeing these Sole Society Natasha Boots for a little while now and I think I need to just hit submit on my order.
What do you think?
Do you have any Sole Society boots?


So what pieces do you bring out in the Fall?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts