Slider

TBB Asks | I Answer

Monday, August 7, 2017

Linking up with The Blended Blog today for a fun little question and answer session :)

1. Pool, lake or ocean?
Swim in a pool, fish in a lake, and chill on a balcony with a cold drink in my hand looking out at the ocean :)


2. Camping, cottage or hotel?
Camping only in a motor home,
cottages usually are too old and musky smelling,
hotel wins every time!


3. Favorite ice cream flavor?
Give me the most Plain Jane chocolate you have in a sugar cone please!
And don't even bother with that soft serve stuff.



4. PJ's, Nightgown, T-Shirt/Shorts or Birthday Suit?
T-shirt and shorts or yoga pants in the winter months


5. Fave Summer Beverage?
Alcoholic - Strawberry Daiquiri, Non-Alcoholic - Sweet Tea no lemon

6. Would you rather be hot or cold?
At the moment Cold since we don't have AC in our house.
Ask me again in a few months and I will probably say Hot since we don't have a furnace in our house either.


7. Sandals with heels or flats?
Heels


8. Shorts or skirts?
Shorts all the way!
I have heard other women say they like skirts or dresses in the hot summer months, and I couldn't be more opposite!
I can't stand to feel my legs touch together on a hot day!


9. Sit in the sun or the shade?
If there is a pool around I always want to be out in the sun because I am in need of a tan.
No pool, I typically move to the shade when I can't stand the sun any longer.


10. Water, tea or soda pop?
I like tea and pop (please don't call it soda), but I guzzle water like it is my job most days!


11. Fave summer fruit, vegetable?
Watermelon and corn on the cob

12. Sunrise or sunset?
I do not like mornings at all, so sunset it is!


13. Bike ride or walk?
Walk


14. Winery or brewery?
Is neither an option?
I prefer cocktails over beer and wine :)

15. Garden or no garden?
No garden
Actually I don't like anything green.
Trees, grass, plants, flowers, etc.
I think I was meant to live in an apartment or something instead of a house in the woods.

16. Big summer concert or music in the park?
Summer concert!
Actually give me all the live music!
Bars, parks, concerts, etc.


17. Fave cookout food?
Just about anything BBQ is perfect in my opinion!

18. Dine indoors or patio?
Indoors because I can't stand to be pestered by bugs or wind while I am eating.
But if were are just having drinks, I will take the patio because I love the setting and most the time there is live music :) 

19. Fave summer destination?
Send me to just about any beach and I am a happy camper :)

20. Big theme park or local carnival?
Theme park for sure...have you heard of Cedar Point?
However, these days the only places I go are local carnivals.


21. Drinks blended or on the rocks?
Blended, but on the rocks is a close second


22. Popsicle or freeze flavor of choice?
I am addicted to the Strawberry Outshine bars these days,
but as a kid I would only eat the grape or orange Popsicles and freeze pops.


23. Hot dog or hamburger?
Hot Dog with ketchup please :)
Even better if you split it in half and serve it on a toasted bun!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts