Slider

Workin' it Wednesday | A Weekend in my life

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Linking up with Shay & Erika for...

Today I am recapping our weekend.
It is honestly the most I have taken pictures since we went to Disney World at the beginning of May!
But it did me good!

So without further ado, here is a weekend in my life...

I left work around 4 pm on Friday and headed to the trophy shop to pick up my order for the T-ball party last night.


Then I was off to pick up my favorite little guy!
I surprised him with some cinnamon twists from Taco Bell to start the weekend!

About 6 pm I started making dinner - super simple.
Smoked Sausage and mac-n-cheese.

When I picked up X from the babysitter she mentioned they watched a couple episodes of The Magic School bus and X loved it!
So after dinner he asked to watch more of it.
In fact, that is the only show he watched all weekend!

Around 7:30 pm I got X's bath water ready...

And about 7:50pm he actually got in the tub :/
With his new "tattoos".

Once bath time and all the drama of not wanting to get in/not wanting to get out goes down,
X had a snack and it was time to brush his teeth and lay down.

Which then meant at 9:38 pm it was finally time for me to get to workout for the day and go to bed.


I love sleeping in on the weekends, and I love Saturday morning snuggles just as much!

Around 8 am X and I headed downstairs so he could play and I could have my morning coffee and my supplements.

Since it was Saturday, I decided to get my workout out of the way around 10 am.

Around noon we headed out to run a few errands and grab some lunch.

A few more samples of flooring to add to the mix.



Our final errand was one of X's favorite places...

We intended on buying a bike that day, but he had something else in mind....

The rest of the day was a blur, but I did finish it in bed with my favorite nighttime treat around 10 pm :)

Another morning around 8:30 am, another cup of coffee!

While X played quietly, I caught up on my reading, enjoyed my coffee, and got my grocery list in order.

About 11 am X and Mic headed to my in-laws and I headed to Target and Kroger's solo!
#andallthemomssaidamen

About 3 pm Mic and I started cleaning the house up.
I despise cleaning!

But since we were doing it, I added my makeup brushes to the list as well.

About 5:30 pm I enjoyed an adult beverage while I made dinner - My unstuffed cabbage rolls that were on the blog yesterday.

So good!

Around 7:30 pm I got X's bath ready once again, but this time I added a fun surprise to the mix!
He loved it!

I did a quick 30 minutes of pilates, showered, and then enjoyed my nighttime skincare ritual :)

After watching a little TV and playing on my phone, I finally called it a weekend at...

And that was it!
I could have taken more pictures, but I did try to still enjoy the moment :)

What did you do this weekend?

And if you are interested in learning more about Advocare or Rodan & Fields shoot me an email at leota6@gmail.com :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts