Slider

My #NSALE Bag

Wednesday, July 19, 2017


Yes, like almost every other blogger out there I am posting my picks or at least what I purchased from the sale so far :)
I did order one item based on the recommendation of Kilee at One Little Momma, but the rest of the items are all based on my personal likes.

My first box of items arrived on Friday morning and I couldn't wait to dig into that box and see how things looked in person!

The first things I opened up were the two hats I ordered.
Yes, you read that correctly!
I love hats!
And when I saw these wool plaid ones I couldn't resist!
 I picked up the Multi Plaid Baseball Hat (sold out as of 7/17) and the Buffalo Check Baseball Hat (comes in red/black or white/black).
I tried them, but they fit weird :(
One is kind of lopsided and the other just is super boxy.
Otherwise they are seriously cute and seem to be made well.
Unfortunately, I will be sending both of these back.
Sale Price $15.90
Regular Price $25.00


Next up is this Roll Tab Sleeve Top - Black from Lush.
Surprisingly I don't have a black top like this one.
It fits well, but lacks something for me.
I am still undecided on this one since I could wear it with a million things.
Sale Price $27.90
Regular Price $42.00


Next up might just be my very favorite pick up from the sale!
I ordered this seconds after I saw Kilee mention it!
 Own The Night Bomber Jacket - Grey
It is even better in person!!!
I can't wait to wear this everywhere this Fall!
Sale Price $64.90
Regular Price $98.00


I actually ordered the Mya Skinny Jeans right away, and then saw that A LOT of other bloggers said to pick them up too!
I love the fit of these!
These are keepers for sure!
There aren't many sizes left as of 7/17, so grab them if your size is available!
Sale Price $38.90
Regular Price $59.00


I splurged on these b(air) Ankle Skinny Jeans - Grey from 7 for All Mankind because I loved the shade of grey.
Once I tried them on they were just so-so for me.
Maybe I need to size down, but they just seem to fit me weird and the fading is in all the wrong places for me :(
Needless to say these are going back.
Sale Price $125.90
Regular Price $189.00


I have been searching for some true black jeans, so I decided to take a chance on these Stretch Skinny Jeans -Black from Calson.
They are so stinkin' soft!
And they fit pretty well.
I am still undecided on these, so I ordered a different brand to try out before I send these back.
Sale Price $45.90
Regular Price $69.00

This Faux Leather Jacket with hood - Saddle is super similar to the one I picked in the anniversary sale a couple of years ago (no longer available).
Love this color and the fact that the hood is removable!
This arrived yesterday and it is SO SOFT!
And it fits great!
Another keeper for sure :)
New
Sale Price $69.90
Regular Price $109.00
And the one I picked up a couple of years ago.


So after that first order arrived, I knew I wanted to try out a few other items so I picked up these Sarah Ankle Skinny Jeans - Black.
Once they arrive I will pick between these and that Calson pair above.
Sale Price $41.90
Regular Price $59.00

Since the Articles of Society brand seemed to fit me the best, I also ordered these Sarah Skinny Jeans - Grey :)
Fingers crossed they all work out when they arrive!
Sale Price $38.90
Regular Price $64.00

And last, but certainly not least I spotted this Quilted Jacket with hood - Olive and had to order it.
It may not fit/work well for me, but I just couldn't pass it up for the price and the color!
Sale Price $109.90
Regular Price $168.00

So now it is your turn!
What did you order or pick up from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale?
Did you order any of these items?
I know all the Fashion/Style bloggers are picking a lot of the same items, but I would love to hear what is on your list.
While I love to blend in most days, I don't like my clothes to be exactly the same as everyone else.
How about you?

Linking up with The Blended Blog :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts