Slider

Keep on Keepin' on

Friday, March 24, 2017

Linking up with Andrea, Narci & Erika for...

Hey, hey party people!
We made it to Friday!
Let's jump into my favorites from this past week :)

Our weekend consisted of some of my favorite things for sure.
Like this candied bacon!
So good!


I finally remembered to layout the hamburger meat to thaw on Sunday night,
so on Monday evening I made Shepherd's Pie :)
This is one of our favorite meals!
And making homemade mashed potatoes with a wooden spoon is honestly one of my favorite things to do!
#oldschool


I have a love/hate relationship with make up.
Especially foundation.

I talked about the one I use currently in my Tuesday Talk post, but I would love to hear your favorites!


You all know that Instagram is my favorite form of social media.
These were some of my favorite posts I saw this week :)





I also linked up with Shay & Erika for Workin' It Wednesday this week.
This month is all about balancing work & life.
Not my favorite, because I am not very good at it :(
Head over there or comment below any suggestions or tips you may have :)


Wednesday evening I paid my friend Kasey a visit and she once again worked her magic for me :)
Getting my hair cut and colored/highlighted is always a favorite thing of mine!


And on a final note, the countdown to what I am already deeming my absolute favorite vacation ever is on!
Well, at least for me anyway!
I am 38 days away from visiting the most magical place on earth and I can't wait!
But I need your help!
What do I wear to the parks?
What do I pack for the parks?
Come on Disney peeps, give me all your tips! Please :)


Ok, so one more note for ya :)
This popped up on my Facebook On This Day app and it immediately made me smile!
It was one of my favorite shows (reruns) to watch as a kid!
Hope you enjoy it or at least get a good laugh from it :)
Have a good weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts