Slider

Friday Favorites | All The Love

Friday, February 17, 2017

Linking up with Andrea, Narci & Erika for...

On Monday I recapped our fun weekend and mentioned a new restaurant.
We had my very favorite creme brulee' and more!

Tuesday was Valentine's Day, so I joined Andrea for Show & Tell and spoke a little bit about my two favorite loves :)


That evening Mic and I surprised X with one of his favorite spots for dinner...Cracker Barrel :)
We enjoyed our favorite pancakes and sweet tea,
and then came home and enjoyed the sweets I made :)
Chocolate covered strawberries are my favorite!!!!


If you are local, make sure you check out my giveaway from Wednesday's post!


I still haven't made it all the way through watching the Grammy's, but these were my two favorite performances so far!


Did you watch?
What were your thoughts on Beyonce?
#sorrynotsorry but I am not a fan of her :/

I saw this on my favorite social media outlet and couldn't help but laugh.
This is so true in Ohio!

While some of you may find this hard to believe, one of my favorite moments of the week was signing X up for Kindergarten!!!
He absolutely adores school, his friends, his teachers, etc. and I adore watching him learn and grow!
We are both super excited to start at a new school in the Fall!
Question: Did your kiddos have to go through a Kindergarten screening?
We will be on vacation at that time, and there are no make up days!
Strange!
They told me he would just be accessed when the school year starts :/
Doesn't that seem weird?
I also signed him up for Safety Town!
Do you have this in your town?
I loved it as a kid, and I am sure it will be X's favorite summer activity since it involves police and firemen :)

I announced the other day that I am now officially selling Rodan & Fields.
Be on the lookout this weekend on Instagram (xtremelyv) for some sales and/or incentives on my favorite products!
If you are interested in learning more about the products please don't hesitate to shoot me an email at leota6@gmail.com :)
I would be glad to fill you in on my incentives before I post them ;)

Hope you all have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts