Slider

Wish List | Holiday Decor

Thursday, December 1, 2016

I recently have become obsessed with the old time truck holiday decor!
Oh my goodness!
I want it all!

Look at this pillow from Kirkland's!
I wouldn't mind that on my couch or bed year round :)

This burlap truck is super cute too!

Check out this adorable truck and tree for a centerpiece.
This whole post is full of amazing car holiday decor.

And I think this tee wouldn't be horrible to have either ;)

Is there a certain type of holiday decor or design that you love?
Where do you shop for your holiday decor?







2 comments:

  1. I love the red truck look for Christmas too!! I would love that pillow from Kirlands

    ReplyDelete
  2. The red trucks are my fave this Christmas too!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts