Slider

Stranded with....Christmas Movies

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Linking up with Shay & Erika for...

Today is all about Christmas Movies!
They are simply the best!
I could watch these movies below all day, every day if I had the time!
A Christmas Story has been my all time favorite Christmas movie for most of my life.
They filmed it in Cleveland, Ohio :)
I grew up going to many of the same places they feature in the movie :)

If it wasn't for that movie above, The Grinch with Jim Carrey would take top honors.
Oh, how I love this movie!
I have Grinch ornaments, t-shirts, pajama pants, the movie (of course), coffee mugs, etc.

Four Christmases rounds out my top 3 :)
Anyone who has divorced parents, is married, has a significant other, or a child can relate to this movie in my opinion.
Or at least I do, because we seriously have FOUR Christmases every year!
Besides relating to it, I absolutely love Vince Vaughn and Reese Witherspoon in pretty much any movie they are in.



Honorable Mention
We started watching Arthur Christmas last year with X just by chance and we all love it!
We watch it multiple times throughout the holidays :)

Another Vince Vaughn movie because, well, Vince Vaughn.
Plus, I truly enjoy this movie :)

Who doesn't love elf?

And last, but certainly not least....
Is anyone else a sucker for The Brady Bunch?
I grew up watching the reruns of the TV show and always watched the movies.
When Marcia and Jan got married, etc.
This one is my favorite because I still picture this scene and love this particular song since the very first time I saw Mrs. Brady sing it :)



1 comment:

  1. A Christmas Story is my favorite too. I love it when the TV station plays it for 24 hours straight on Christmas day. It's all that I watch.
    I'm a fan of Vince Vaughn too but not sure I've seen Fred Claus.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts