Slider

Friday Favorites | Family Fun

Friday, August 12, 2016

Linking up with Erika, Narci & Andrea

Hey Party People!
I'm keeping things short and sweet today because it is my last day of vacation and I want to make the most of it!

Here are a few favorites from this week :)

I shared some super embarrasing photos of me growing up on Tuesday thanks to Andrea's Show & Tell series.
Definitely not my favorite years.


Wednesday was one of my favorite days of the year...#NationalSmoresDay
I joined some of my favorite ladies across blog land to bring you some of our favorite S'mores recipes!


Then I joined those beautiful McKinney ladies for...
The topic is footwear!
I do have some favorites, but I am always looking for more!
Check it out and shoot your favorites my way :)


I will leave you with a couple favorite moments from this week :)



Full vacation recap coming to the blog next week!
Happy Friday & enjoy your weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Oh vacations how I love thee. Hopefully you are getting back into the swing of things this week.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts