Slider

Evereve Trendsend

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Don't hate me, but I am not a fan of shopping.
If I am looking for something specific, I try to get in and out of a store or online as quickly as possibly.
The whole idea of sifting through racks of clothes, trying them on, etc. just makes me nauseous :(
Hence, why I love getting a box from Stitch Fix every now and then :)

Well, a friend recently told me she had some luck with a subscription service from Evereve called Trendsend.
So what did I do?
I went home and looked it up that evening!
The next day I created by profile and waited impatiently for my first box to arrive.

Setting up my profile and such was similar to Stitch Fix.
Your typical sizes, your likes and dislikes, etc.
There are a few differences in the service itself.

- Stitch Fix
$20 styling fee
5 items picked out according to your profile or request
If you purchase any of the items, your $20 fee goes towards the purchase price.
If you purchase all 5 items, you receive a 25% discount off the total price of the box.
Referral credits.
Free shipping and returns.

 $1 processing fee
You receive 2-3 outfits according to your profile or request.
No discount if you purchase all of the items.
Ability to swap out colors and sizes on items.
You can elect to receive sale items.
Free shipping and returns.

When I submitted my request for a box from Trendsend it stated it would ship out within 14 days of my request.
I never saw an email stating that my package had shipped :(
However, on Friday I checked the website tracking number and it said it had been delivered to my house!
I couldn't wait to get home and check it out!


Inside was a fairly generic letter addressed to me with the outfit suggestions.
A packing slip with prices was included as well.

Each outfit was wrapped separately with fun little stickers :)


You have 5 days to try things on and get the returns in the mail.

Package #1
Free People - Galloon Lace Racerback - Black $38
Peyton Jensen - Johnny Racerback Dress - Coral $48
Must improve my flat lay game!

I have to admit, the dress looks much better in the above picture than it did in person.
It was just so-so for me.
This was the first time I tried a bralette, and really liked it!
But for the price and the fit, neither of these items screamed KEEP ME!
Returned Both

Package #2
Peyton Jensen - Sherwood Stripe Tank - Heather Grey/White $28
Hudson - Croxley Roll Short - Paramour $99


When I first unwrapped this outfit it was lust at first sight.
Simple colors, denim cutoffs = Totally me!
Once I put the items on my lust fell away.
The tank fit well, but I am not a big fan of the racerback style.
And those denim shorts were nice, but $99?
We I only wear shorts for about 3 months out of the year in Ohio.
I just couldn't justify it.
Had they been jeans I think they would be in my closet right now.
Returned Both

Package #3
Peyton Jensen - Sarasota Racer Tee - Teal $48
Kut From The Kloth - Diana Skinny Jean - Grey $54.99
Excelsior - Long Beach Tassel Necklace - Silver/Gold $28


Hmm, where do I begin?
I do not like the color teal. At all.
I actually mentioned that in my profile, yet they still sent me a teal shirt.
Another racerback style too (so the label says). Strange!
Most of you know I am not a jewelry fan.
Unfortunately, I didn't see any way to exclude jewelry from the box like you can with Stitch Fix :(
The jeans I didn't mind, but I already have a pair of grey skinny jeans I received from Stitch Fix earlier this year.
Plus, I would not call these skinny at all!
More like straight leg.
Returned All

So at the end of the day it was all sent back.
Will I order another box in the future? Absolutely!
Again, I don't enjoy shopping.
So if someone can pick out clothes that I might like and that fit me I am all for it!
Bonus: Evereve has an actual store in Columbus that I can check out as well :)

Have you ever tried Evereve Trendsend?
What are your thoughts?
Have you tried any other subscription clothing services?

**I have a Stitch Fix on its way to me as I type this, so be on the lookout for a review coming to the blog soon :) **

Link your #ThinkingOutLoudThursday post below,
and don't forget to link back to X-tremely V & Penny's Passion!







2 comments:

  1. OH never heard of this, and I like that you don't lose anything if you don't get it besides $1. I really liked that first dress and what's up with all of the racerbacks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you believe I hate shopping too?!! I prefer to try everything on at my own house. I do love the bralettes though....I noticed there will be some colorful ones on the Nordstrom anniversary sale for like $18.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts