Slider

Friday Favorites | Country Boy

Friday, April 22, 2016

Friday is finally here!
It has been a good, but busy week!
Thankfully, my order of Advocare products arrived over the weekend to help me through the upcoming weeks.
I ordered some new items this time around, and I now have some new favorites!
Those AdvoBars are the perfect snack in the afternoon when I am working.
I am also really liking the Coffeccino!
So far I have only tried it with cold water and ice, but I am looking forward to blending it into a frappe!

The weather was amazing over the weekend, so Mic and X worked outside all day Saturday.
Of course they visited X's favorite spot too....the creek :)
And then I had fun taking pictures of my favorite little guy throwing wood chips into the air :)



While it isn't my favorite, this property sure is Mic's and X's favorite place to be!
I headed out to run some errands, while Mic and X stayed behind to pretend they were "Recycle Guys".
I love X's little imagination!

After working (and playing) all day, they decided to sit down and enjoy the fire.
Fires are definitely a favorite of mine!
Marshmallows and smore's are too!

Tuesday evening X and I stopped by the store to pick up dessert for my in-laws for their anniversary.
They weren't planning on doing anything special, so we thought it would be fun to surprise them with these cupcakes made to look like a puppy :)
Dogs are their favorite :)

On Wednesday, I once again linked up with the stylish ladies over at The Blended Blog for another round of Style Perspectives.
This week is/was my favorite prompt!

Yesterday, I kept things really honest and talked about my Pinterest Fail :(
Failing isn't fun, but honesty is one of my favorite qualities in a person.

And that has been my week!
Looking forward to not coming in to work, attending/helping with my SIL's baby shower, and hanging with my boys :)

Linking up today with Erika, Narci, & Andrea.




3 comments:

  1. I love your fire pit spot- it looks so perfect and cozy! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me long for property, woods and a nice big firepit out in the country!! Haha :) Enjoy your weekend friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your backyard! I want to make smores with you please! :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts