Slider

Songs Of Your Youth | Update

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Apparently, vlogging is not going to work for me :(
Every time I do one it won't upload or it doesn't record right.
So, I guess those posts will be put on hold until I have time to figure out the problem.

Onto today!
Last night I went to a Richard Marx show and it was excellent as always!
So it got me thinking, what are some of your favorite songs from your youth?
It can be 70's, 80's, 90's or even 2000's (are any of you seriously from the 2000's?).
Who were your favorite artists?
What songs immediately take you back to your childhood when you hear them?

My dad and I loved Richard Marx, and still do!
He puts on an amazing show!
And the best part is that it is just him and his guitar or piano.
Oh, and his voice...just like it was when he first came out all those years ago.
Crazy!

My favorite song of his over the years is Hazard :)

Here are few other oldies but goodies from my childhood :)
Enjoy!





I could on and on, back I will save some for another day :)

Link your #ThinkingOutLoudThursday post below,
and don't forget to link back to X-tremely V & Penny's Passion!





2 comments:

  1. OH Tiffany how I love you. I did a talent show dance with one of her songs...it was awful, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shai...oh, that took me back! LOVED all your song selections!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts