Slider

Queso for the win!

Friday, February 26, 2016

Happy Friday!
This week has been filled with lots of smiles, snuggles, and silliness!
Linking up today with Erika, Narci & Andrea for

This little guy's smile is always a favorite for me :)
Fresh haircuts are too ;)

These sweet waffles we tried over the weekend have become a quick favorite for the whole family!

 Sleeping baby big boys are a favorite too!
X must have been worn out, because he fell asleep holding the tablet watching Lego cartoons. lol!

Most nights after school/work it is just the two of us while Mic is working.
On Tuesday we walked in, kicked off our shoes, and immediately starting playing Lego's - X's favorite!

These monthly link ups are my favorite to write because I get to look back at the fun things we did over the last month.
Now that I am in a new position at work my days are just flying by!

Please don't get mad at me Texas girls, but Mexican food (guac and such) is just not my thing.
Don't get me wrong, I do love tacos and chips & salsa!
Are you still my friend? lol!
And I have a insane love for cheese!
I found this queso dip at Kroger over the weekend and it so yummy!
Another quick food favorite this week!
My dinner last night was actually this...lol!
#YUM

Sometimes X isn't fond of me taking lots of pictures of him,
 other times he loves to ham it up!
Silly times with him are a favorite :)


 Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na...BATMAN!

Not a favorite this week was being super worried that X had come down with chicken pox!
He came home from school on Monday with 3 red dots that looked like bug bites.
Honestly, I wasn't too concerned until Wednesday evening we spotted a few more! EEK!
We headed to the doctor on Thursday and were told they were in fact bug bites!
Thank God!
Seeing this kid happy to get a clean bill of health and get to go back to school tomorrow melts my heart!
Totally a favorite moment!



 Who doesn't take lots of silly selfies while you are waiting for the doctor to come in? ;)

I rewarded myself for getting through a busy week of work (yes, I still have to work today), X's doctor appointment, and some tough workouts with my favorite - Non-fat White Chocolate Mocha Latte with caramel drizzled on top :)
#yum

Looking forward to seeing my mom for her birthday this weekend :)
Hi Mom! Love you!

How was your week?
Did you check out my video from yesterday?
I would love to hear your thoughts on what you would do! :)

And I almost forgot!
Click here to enter to win a copy (12 copies total) of Barbie Spy Squad!

Barbie and her best friends Teresa and Renee transform from hard-working gymnasts to undercover secret agents in this exciting, action-packed adventure! When their amazing gymnastics skills catch the eye of a top-secret spy agency, the girls are soon following clues to a gem-stealing cat burglar who has escaped everyone on the case. With their high-tech gadgets, disguises and quick wit, can this squad prove that smarts and teamwork can get the mission accomplished?




3 comments:

  1. Mexican food is "not your thing"?!! I don't know how we can remain friends ;) hehe. I kid. I can forgive you because you love queso, at least!!!! :) X's fresh haircut is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Mexican food is not your thing! How is this possible? Perhaps you just haven't had the right kind of Mexican? I hear that the mexican food in Cali is different from everywhere else...??? When you come visit we'll go :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I entered to win a Barbie Blu-ray. Glad your kid got a clean bill of health. I love white cheese dip.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts