Slider

Stitch Fix #2 Review

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

I swear I didn't forget to post this, just have been super busy with end of the year stuff at work...and oh yeah, Christmas! lol!

So right after I received my first Stitch Fix I ordered another!
I changed my sizes, gave more of a description of what I was looking for, etc.
So when this box arrived the morning of X's birthday party I couldn't wait to open it, but had to.
I honestly forgot about it until later that evening when everyone was gone.

The envelope that contains all the information on the items in the box, a note from my stylist, and most importantly, the prices of the items.
This round my stylist was Tricia and she noted that she checked out my blog, and the notes I had left for items I was looking for.
For your information I stated that I loved all things plaid, and wouldn't mind a pair of grayish-black jeans or a cognac leather jacket :)
So here is everything after unboxing it.
Initial thoughts?
I love it all!

Now on with the try on session!
Still working on where to put my mirror, take the photos, etc.
A little birdie told me that I might just be opening a new camera on Christmas morning ;)

1. RD Style Leya Dress - Black $88


 When I first pulled this dress out of the box I was super excited!
I loved the color (much more gray than black).
However, once I put it on things went downhill.
Cap sleeves on big upper arms...no thanks!
And where the a-line hem started way too high on my body.
RETURN

2. Liverpool Kay Skinny Jean - Dark Grey $88


 Again, another item I was super excited about when I took them out of the box.
I loved the gray-black shade of these jeans!
However, I didn't like the placement of the back pockets or the feathering on the front of the jeans in the hip area.
The rise in the waist was nice (think low to mid), but the rise in the crotch area was really long!
I couldn't pull them up enough to justify keeping them.
RETURN

3. Skies are Blue Posy Faux Suede Open Drape Jacket - Brown $78 

My stylist sent me this suede jacket in place of a leather jacket.
I could not get a good photo of this, but it doesn't matter.
I didn't keep it! lol!
If jackets don't zip, button, snap, something...they aren't for me.
RETURN

4. Absolutely Landa Open Cardigan - Red $58
 As you can see from the photo below I kept it!
I love the colors, the plaid, the fit, etc.
Open front cardigans are good. Open front jackets are not. lol!
KEEPER
5. Mystree Fanda Mixed Material Sweater - Off-White $78


 I loved the cozy cable knit sweater on the front and the plaid flannel on the back!
The colors were great!
I almost kept it.
Unfortunately, I it was a bit boxy for me :(
#curvygirlproblems
RETURN


I thought for sure I would keep it all when I first saw the pieces.

What a difference trying things on does!

So if you are doing the math, I spent $20 to receive the box.
That went towards the plaid sweater I kept meaning I paid the difference ($38).
Had I kept the whole box, I would have received the 25% off and paid $272.50 for everything.

Are you interested in Stitch Fix?
Do you already receive it?
I would love to hear your thoughts!




4 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts