Slider

Christmas Cheer Box Swap

Thursday, December 17, 2015

I absolutely loved gathering some Christmas goodies to share with Jennifer @ Jeniune Happiness :)
Make sure to check out her blog to see what I sent her :)

I received an amazing box from one of my blog BFF's - Sarah @ Foxy's Domestic Side :)
The wrapping paper alone was SO me!
Included was a note from Sarah on this adorable card!
#iheartpolkadots #andblackandwhite
Inside the small wrapping was this gorgeous purple shade of nail polish.
Of course I somehow managed to delete the photo I took of the polish in the bottle and on my nails, so this stock photo will have to be ok for now.
Then I opened up this package of nail stickers.
I haven't tested them out yet, but I am super excited to do so!
Look at how cute those designs are!
She rounded out this great gift with a pedicure set.
Seriously, just what I need!
This was a great box of cheer!
Sarah knows me well :)

 
Now make sure to check out what the other ladies received as well!

Don't forget to link your #ThinkingOutLoudThursday post below :)
And link back to X-tremely V and Penny's Passion as well!






2 comments:

  1. Dang, I missed the ball participating on this one.....looks awesome!
    Deena Shoes to Shiraz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am so happy that you liked everything. I knew you would, seeing as you that you once said you do your nails a couple of times a week :) It was fun shopping for you friend!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts