Slider

What's Up Wednesday | October

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

 Do you know what day it is?
It is....

What we're eating this week...
We are still loving that meatloaf I mentioned last month!
It makes two loaves, so that means just adding a new side each night and dinner is done!
#happymommy
We are also enjoying those delicious Honeycrisp apples,
apple donuts from our local orchard,
#chippednailsdontcare

 and of course Friday night pizza night!

What I'm reminiscing about...
My little guy being little.
Thanks to Facebook and the "On this day" reminder I am seeing all kinds of posts of X over the last few years, as well as ones when I was 1-2 months away from giving birth to him :)
Like my maternity photos below from October of 2011.



What I'm loving...
Fall in Ohio!
My front/side yard view.
 The changing leaves, boot & sweater weather, scarves, etc.!
I just love it all!

What we've been up to...
We moved the rest of our things from the old house over to the new house finally!
That means we have our bed back! YEH!
It isn't pretty at the moment, but it's a bed!


What I'm dreading...
Honestly, nothing right now :)


What I'm working on...
Getting all the rooms in order now that all of our stuff is finally in one place.
Hoping to have things organized and put away by the first weekend of November.
#wishfulthinking
Not our house, but looks very similar with all those boxes!


What I'm excited about...
Decorating our new house for Christmas!
We like to get things out and start putting up our trees and decor on November 1st :)
We started the tradition in 2011 since I was due with X at the beginning of December.
We didn't want to take any chances, so we put it all up and were able to enjoy it for almost two full months!
It was great!
Now we look forward to it every year :)
This year I have lots of new spots to decorate and I can't wait!
One of many trees we put out each year.
#smorestree

What I'm watching/reading...
When I am not watching PJ Masks with X on repeat, I have tried to get some QT with my DVR.
I have episodes of The Blacklist, Heroes Reborn, Blindspot, Big Bang Theory, and more building up.
I have caught up on Nashville, and oh boy is it good!

What I'm listening to...
Love, love, love the new single from Demi Lovato!

What I'm wearing...
Boots, boots, and more boots!
From my Hunters, my cowboy boots, my TOMS wedges, and more - they are all gracing my feet these days.
Colder temps call for covered toes :)
Daydreaming of these babies :)


What I'm doing this weekend...
Since weekends basically begin on Thursday night (sometimes my mind thinks I am still in college), 
we have trick-or-treat with our little dinosaur and some friends that night.
Our family photos were rescheduled due to rain last Saturday,
so we are looking forward to getting those done on Saturday afternoon.
Then we have a family friendly Halloween party to attend :)


What I'm looking forward to next month...
My annual scarf exchange
Weekends with no plans
Thanksgiving
Black Friday shopping


What else is new...
The Chrisley Family is back with all new episodes November 10th on USA!


Bonus Question: What is your favorite Thanksgiving recipe?
I love to bake, so a good ole' traditional pumpkin pie is perfect to me!

So what have you been up to in October?
What are you looking forward to in November?



6 comments:

  1. I love the pictures coming from you that look so very fall-ish....so pretty! Decorating in a new spot can be so fun, can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness you were adorable pregnant!! And fall in Ohio...yes please. Those colors look amazing...we have like 2 days in Texas that look like that if we are lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those Sperry boots! Those are definitely perfect for Ohio weather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pregnancy looks GOOD on you, friend. Just saying! ;) I can't wait to see your house all decorated- I know it will be beautiful, I love your smores tree!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fall in Ohio looks BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
    I wish we had Fall...it's been in the 80s & 90s here in California. Sigh.
    Yay for Honey crisps....the best!!
    Thanks for linking up with us :)


    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from the link up ;) I live in IL and we have awesome Fall here too, I love it! If we didn't get a real Christmas tree I would so be putting ours up Nov 1st too! The longer to celebrate the holidays the better! Oh and thanks for the update on the Crisleys, love them!

    Lizzie
    www.thishappylifeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts