Slider

Fall is on its way!

Thursday, August 27, 2015

There is a chill in the air that puts a smile on my face.
That means that Fall is on its way!

Think all things pumpkins, apples, leaves, sweaters, boots, warm drinks, scarves, fires, and football!
I am perking up in my chair just thinking about it all!
Fall also means opening up the windows, airing out the house, and putting out some seasonal decor!
I have already spent way too much time on Pinterest looking at ideas for decorating the house for Autumn (and maybe Christmas too - but I will save those for another day).

These photos make me what to curl up on the couch with a cup of hot cocoa and watch some football!
source

My love for mason jars is nuts some days!
I actually had them at my wedding many years ago before it was the "cool thing" to have.
And now that I see this photo below, I will probably get some more to do this!
Mason jars & candy corn & candy pumpkins! Oh my!
source

Is this next house not a dream?
That house, that tree, that jack-o-lantern lined sidewalk!
I want it all!
source

Now believe it or not, I might be able to pull something like this next photo off!
We have a big barn that sits at the front of our driveway and this would be so much fun to do!

Check out my Pinterest boards Fall Decor & More and Fall Treats for more ideas.
And don't forget to check out my Halloween board while you are there too!

What are some of your favorite ways to decorate for Fall or Halloween?

And I have another great giveaway for you!
SYNOPSIS: Shiver me timbers! Surprises await Thomas and his friends as they dig up their most daring adventure yet. Unearthing an old pirate ship, Thomas is on the hunt for Sodor’s lost treasure. When Thomas rocks the boat with some new friends, trouble soon rushes in. Will Thomas track down the treasure in time or will Sailor John set sail with it?  Join Thomas & Friends™ in this explosive movie adventure!

Check out the trailer here.
Click here to enter for your copy.

Now it is link up time!
Make sure to link back to X-tremely V and Penny's Passion, and link your Thursday post below :)





8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh girl, these pictures get me so excited! Love all of your ideas and so ready for fall!!

    Linds @ Not A Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cannot wait for fall!! Love the cooler weather, the boots and the need for warmer drinks and blankets :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeek!!!! I do love summer, but I love everything about these pictures!!!! I was just thinking I needed some new fall-scented candles ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love me some Fall. It means football!!!! :) I'm determined this year to make my home FEEL like fall. I think it'll be perfect since we're moving next month I can make sure as I unpack to decorate accordingly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures make me excited for fall and sad that I don't have one decorating bone in my body to accomplish anything this cute, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love fall and Pintrest so this post was perfect! Fall = football and I'm so ready!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh NOOOO!!! Just wait til you read my post tonight! :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am counting down the days until Fall! I can not wait for pumpkin everything! EEEK! - Seri from www.Serisblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts