Slider

Friday Favorites | The Beach

Friday, June 12, 2015

If you have been following me on Instagram this week than you know I have been enjoying my week away from Ohio in Savannah & Tybee Island.

Full recap coming next week, so today here are some of my favorite things about the area.

~one~
The Food!
Hot bread & cheese appetizer from Molly McGuire's
Low Country Boil at The Crab Shack

 ~two~
The view from Tybee Island Lighthouse




~three~
River Street




~four~
The beach




~five~
The Spanish Moss on the trees


Have you visited Savannah or Tybee Island before?
I would love to hear what some of your favorite things are!

Are you getting ready to head out on a summer vacation?
Where are you headed?

Linking up today with the following ladies for Friday Favorites!

Amy & Karli


Happy Friday Friends!
Hope you all enjoy your weekend!



11 comments:

  1. Looks like you are having an amazing time. Summer vacations, making memories, the best of the best! No plans yet here, just chilling! Enjoy the rest of your time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful!! Keep those pictures coming! Looks like you are having a well-deserved break!! Happy weekend! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH! SO many pretty pictures! Glad you guys have been having fun!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty sure I've gained 8 pounds looking at your IG pictures this week---delicious!!!! I absolutely love Savannah and seeing your pics further validate my reasoning for needing to schedule a trip ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a lovely time! I love seeing places without having to go anywhere, except now I want to go there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Savannah, we went for a wedding and it is the cutest place EVER. And the fact that you can carry open alcohol around, a win in my book :) We went to Lady and Son's and it was an experience, that's for sure. I made Mr. get up super early to get reservations...in the rain, with the line around the block. Not sure if they still do it that way though...it's been 6 years since we've been. Have fun on the rest of your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful place to visit! It looks like you're having a lot of fun and the food does look really good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can never go wrong with the beach and amazing food....but those trees covered in spanish moss...really beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That food literally made my mouth water!! Looks like a great trip!! XO~ Casey @ A Little Bit of Cheer

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really want to go to Savannah, and you've just convinced me even more! We are going to Raleigh in August for a friend's wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful pictures! It looks like a great vacation. :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts