Slider

T-Ball & Mother's Day

Monday, May 11, 2015

Friday I picked up X and he handed me these goodies he made at school :)
I am such a sucker for hand print art! 
Love it!

We got up bright and early on Saturday morning and headed to the fields for opening day!
The high school Varsity and JV baseball teams were there to high five all the littles as they ran by.
I was so proud of how good X was since we were standing there forever!!!
So many teams, so many kids!
I swear the entire town was either at the baseball fields or soccer fields that morning.
X and I were waiting for his team, the Oakland A's, to be announced :)
We were the very first team to walk on the field.

Game time!


Unfortunately, the toddler ball kids are stuck playing on a grassy field :(
My mom came down to watch X in his first game and took as many pics as she could for us, since Mic and I were thrown into coaching that morning.
Long story, but I think we did as best we could and all the kiddos seemed to have a great time!

We enjoyed lunch with my mom after the game and then headed home to take naps :)

We had some errands to run later that day so we decided to grab a light dinner at Cheddar's.
I added a super yummy Key Lime Pie Shooter for dessert :)

Sunday was really nice.
My boys and I went to a Japanese steakhouse for Mother's Day lunch, and then we just lounged around the house the rest of the day.

It was an action packed weekend, yet super chill as well
Perfect in my book!

How was your weekend?
Did you enjoy Mother's Day with kids or your mom?


7 comments:

  1. Ah! My son's first t-ball team was the Oakland A's too! So much fun! And, like you, I'm a sucker for handprint anything! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you, Coach V!! ;) Is that Genji's you went to?! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great Mother's Day weekend!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Xavier's team- the first baseball game we took Kinsey to at 4 months old was at O.Co Colesium (of course we were routing for the Angels) Glad you had a great Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! I love watching little boys play! Looks like you had a great Mother's Day! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the handprint art! Tball is so much fun. Glad you had a great Mother's Day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you had a nice weekend! The gifts the kids make are the BEST! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts