Slider

Spring Style Me | Week 4

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

I can't believe that the #GYPOSpringStyle Challenge is over!
While the challenge may have ended on Sunday, the friendships I have made with these wonderful ladies with go on for a very long time :)

Today I am featuring my final week of looks as well as picking my favorite looks of the challenge, so let's get to it!

Inspiration: Stripes, denim, and brights
Loved this look!
It was so easy to throw on and head out the door for work.
We were having dinner with friends that evening, so I just switched out my comfy flats for my converse and I was ready to go!
Denim Jacket, Striped dress, Orange flats, White Converse

Inspiration: Coral & white
Coral Gingham top, Tan dress pants, Leopard belt and flats

Inspiration: Black tee and jeans
I was not feeling dress clothes for work on Friday, so thankfully my wonderful boss (Hi Mic) let me rock jeans instead :)
Black tee, wide leg jeans, leopard belt, leopard scarf, cognac wedges
happy bracelet, tan & gold combo bracelet

Inspiration: White on white
White tank, denim jacket, white pants, pewter sandals, silver necklace

I wear white on white all the time, so this was my absolute favorite look of the challenge!
So easy and so clean!

Check out Week 1, Week 2, and Week 3 for more challenge inspired looks.
And here are my favorite looks from this challenge.
What were your favorites?
Check out Alison's blog for details on the Summer Challenge!

Linking up with Alison, Shanna, and Sarah as well as the fashionable ladies below :)

Shoes to Shiraz | R Squared | Two Teens and Their Mama |
Confessions of a Frumpy Mommy | A Lovely Little Wardrobe |
Mishaps and Mayhem of Solitary Life | Puppies and Pretties | Daily Style Finds |
Making the Most of Everyday | She Thought She Could | Foxy's Domestic Side |
Quilty Joy Joy | Curls and Cardigans | Once Upon a Time and Happily Ever After |
My Running Stitches | From Plaid to Pearls | Stashed Blog | X-tremely V |
 A Little Bit of Cheer | Nick and Nik







13 comments:

  1. I totally have to wear the white on white!! I skipped it and it looks great on you! Also love that you are rockin the leopard infinity still!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take one of everything featured in this post, please ;) I need to invest in a cute jean jacket! They seem to go with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them ALL!! Loving that blue with the leopard!! The striped dress outfits are me to a T, so of course love those too!!! Can't wait for summer! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finally got that dress you have on in outfit 1, because of you, thank you very much. It's been washed and just ready to be worn! I love the white chucks, I have been wanting to get a pair for a while now, but now seeing them on you I think my mind is made up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the stripes and denim!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your denim jacket and striped dress look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vanessa, you are so accurate that these looks are easily adaptable from work to dinner to grocery shopping with the addition of accessories or switching out something as simple as shoes. Love your look, girlfriend. Glad to have met you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the striped dress with the denim jacket. I'm STILL looking for a striped dress!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like your gingham top! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the white on white and that you're brave enough to rock it regularly!! Especially with a busy little one lol!
    I also love the gingham top... makes me wish I fit into mine lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the looks again this week! The first is my favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Denim and stripes has my vote! But, I do love white and white, it's so fresh, I wish I could keep it clean!

    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love gingham and leopard print!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts