Slider

Donuts for the win!

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

This weekend Mic and I worked a lot at my in-laws new house removing wallpaper and such, so I don't have too many photos to share today.
#sorrynotsorry

We did enjoy a nice Friday evening outside with some Mexican food, adult beverages and a fire!
You better believe when I make a drink I go all out!
So happy to enjoy a fire in our rusty old bowl :)
 X and Mic bumping noses :)

Saturday morning we stopped at Apple Hill to pick up some warm and oh so fresh apple donuts.
X loves them as much as I do!
He had 2!


Sunday morning X wanted another donut and since we were heading out to do more work we happily obliged :) 
This time it was just a star donut from Kroger while mommy and daddy enjoyed some Starbucks.

That is it my friends!
How was your weekend?
Did you enjoy any donuts?


4 comments:

  1. Yes actually we did!! We have a bakery in our town that is about 100 years old and almost every Saturday morning we get donuts from there!! YUM! YUM! Nothing better than a good donut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We actually did enjoy some donuts! The #1 reason Baby Fox doesn't complain when we go to church, he gets a donut afterwards :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive yet to get any donuts but I swear I keep seeing people posting them on IG and Im seriously craving one (or a dozen) now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a rusty old bowl in our backyard for fires too ;) I can't wait to get using it this spring and summer!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts