Slider

FF | TGIF

Friday, January 16, 2015

There are good weeks and there are bad weeks.
This is one of the weeks that you can't wait to be over.
Nothing really eventful, just would rather forget it and move on.

Since today is Friday I am linking up with the following ladies who always bring a smile to my face.


~one~
This video should bring a smile to your face :)
That dancing around on the bed was too fun not to share :)

~two~
I dislike Lego's, but boy do I love building with Lincoln Logs!
We gave these to X for Christmas and he loves them just as much and Mic and I do.
I love to hear him say "let's build a house!".


~three~
I have been looking for a square crystal bracelet since before Christmas, but every time I found one I liked they were sold out :( 
I receive emails from GroopDealz every day and happened to see a similar bracelet.
I immediately clicked on the link and to my surprise it is the exact bracelet I have been eyeing from TaraLynn's!
That square cut crystal one should be arriving by the end of the month! YEH!


~four~
The above image was all over social media during the championship game on Monday night.
As a Duck Dynasty fan I really enjoyed it :)
And in case you didn't know, Ohio State and their 3rd string QB from Cleveland won ;)


~five~
And finally...

Enjoy your weekend friends!



3 comments:

  1. Love that square bracelet but also digging those little heart bangles! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had one of those weeks too! Let's hope for a great weekend and a better week next week. I found some cute cute bangles on jane.com for a great price. It made me think Andrea's arm party on a budget. ;) Love the square one you ordered from GroopDealz too! Have a great weekend!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those bracelets! Thanks for the tip :) Hope the weekend is good to you!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts