Slider

Favorite Things | January

Monday, January 26, 2015

A little late to the game today, but that is okay :)
Today I am linking up with Erika & Andrea for

January is always a month for eating healthier and just taking better care of yourself.
So it is no surprise that my favorites this month are related to that!

I have talked about my love for the Dole Strawberry Dippers before, but I had to mention them again.
One pack of 4 slices is only 60 calories!
They are the perfect sweet treat for anytime of the day!




I have also mentioned my love for Booty Barre classes as well.
With our crazy work schedules this time of year, and the 6 inches of snow we received overnight it makes it hard to make it to an actual class :(
However, as long as you have Internet you can stream the Booty Barre queen herself and her workouts for free!
These bad boys have been helping me stay sane and feeling good :)

And last on my list is nail polish!
I know, it sounds weird, but it puts me in a better mood during these dark and dreary months to have a fun color on my fingers to look at all day :)
Check out the tips I shared on how to winterize your hands and nails here.


What are your favorite healthy snacks?
Do you have a favorite series of workouts or trainer you follow on YouTube?
What is your favorite nail polish colors in the winter months?



7 comments:

  1. oh I will have to try those workout videos...thanks! and yes to nail polish, I just wish it didn't take so darn long to dry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to take the time to paint my nails. Because you're right, it makes you feel a little better/happier to have something pretty to look at ;) I am so lazy and never set aside the time to but maybe that can change this week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may have to try the Booty Barre classes. I've been wanting something that can help me tone and make me stronger but it almost looks scary! Ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may have to try the Booty Barre classes. I've been wanting something that can help me tone and make me stronger but it almost looks scary! Ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, so those strawberry dippers look AMAZING. Chocolate covered strawberries are my favorite. I have to try those! And I feel you on the nail polish! Having my nails painted makes me just feel better about my life. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really NEED to find those dippers!!!! I am the same way w my nails, I have tried so many times to leave them unpolished but I just cant!!! Even if its a neutral color, I need something

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both of your favorites!
    Here in Maine we're braving the snow as well- those workout videos are JUST what I need!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts