Slider

Currently...

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Taking a cue from basically every blogger out there so no one in particular to link back to.
Now that I got that out of the way.

Currently I am...

Reading The Duck Commander Family. I can't get enough of it!
I just love how the Robertson family has worked hard to build their business, have strong values, and enjoy life.

Listening to X sing all the songs from Frozen :)
Oh that boy sure melts my heart!

Watching besides Frozen, all my shows are back for the winter!
Pretty Little Liars, Glee, Justified, Vikings, Parenthood, Big Bang Theory, Hart of Dixie, The Americans, The Blacklist.
Goodness do I love TV!
Thank God for DVR's!

Eating the meals I have planned for each week!
Yeh! That means saving money!

Wearing my winter coat, scarf, gloves and boots every since day.
Our temps are low and the wind chill is even lower :(

Needing to find a local babysitter for X so we don't have to rely on Mic's parents all the time. We get recs every now and then, but never need them at that time.

Wishing the temps would stay on the positive side so I can take X outside to play in the snow!

Wanting time to go shopping for new clothes. I have all these gift cards from Christmas burning a hole in my purse. lol!

Thinking I need to spend more time with X reading, coloring, painting, etc. instead of watching movies and cartoons. #truth

Loving my new planner! I find myself coming up with anything and everything just to write in it with my fun colorful pens :)

Feeling down blessed. While not everything goes my way, and I may not drive the nicest of cars, or live in the most coveted place, or feel like I am on top of things the way I should be...I am truly blessed with a wonderful life, family, and so much more.






3 comments:

  1. Great post, especially liked that last point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes to that last one. I love these posts. Work has been so crazy, it's taking away from blogging, boo! I love when shows come back from winter break. Can't wait to watch all of them! yay for good tv being back on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the Duck Commander books- it's kind of neat that the whole family (for the most part) has one, because each one gives a different perspective on somethings that occurred in all of their lives. Mostly, Phil in his wild days. Also, Si's book is like... being inside Si's head I think. It's written like he talks, and it's kind of all over the place and hard to follow. But still good! -Dorrie @ Bear Den Plantation

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts