Slider

Season of Change | Hair Edition

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

It is that time of year.
That time where I get the itch to change things up.
With my hair that is!
I have been eyeing shorter styles for a few months now, and I think it is time to take the plunge!
I am also going darker. That I know for sure!
The only thing holding me back from a major chop is my brother's wedding is in May.
Yes, I know it is only November.
My hair does seem to grow pretty quickly, but I am terrified this would be the time it doesn't.
I have never been a bridesmaid in a wedding.
Since this is the first time, I want to make sure I do my hair however the bride requests.
I don't want short hair that you can't do anything with.
So this is my dilemma.

But, I have found a few photos that make me think I can jump with both feet and not feel bad.
Here are the styles I am considering...
This one is a bit shorter than I think I can go, but I love the angle of the cut!
Despite my dislike for Kristen on Laguna Beach (dating myself),
I love her style and her hair.
no source
I can't tell how short this cut is by the angle of the photo, but I love it! It might just be the winner :)
And this is the color I will be going this time around (fingers crossed).
I already have a super girl crush on her in general, and her hair is a whole other crush for me! Love it!

So what do you guys think?
Should I go with one of the cuts above or something different?
I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below :)

Hope you are all having a Terrific Tuesday!




7 comments:

  1. I'm chopping mine off in December...and I am SO EXCITED ABOUT IT. I love having long hair- but I'm just so ready for a change. I love that first one- it's definitely one of my inspiration pics too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me wanna chop mine again but it's finally at a decent length where I can style it again-if ONLY I would actually take the time to make it cute haha! Then we'd be getting somewhere. Can't wait to see it when it's done girl, you'll always look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny you mention having short hair and being in weddings. I've actually chopped my hair off 3 times, and each time I've been in a wedding shortly thereafter. I've been in 7 weddings, and 6 of them I had short hair...funny how that works out. Anyway, there are so many cute hairstyles with short hair. Here is the post http://foxysdomesticside.blogspot.com/2012/10/wedding-season-is-overand-fun-facts.html Although you can't really see them up close, you get the idea. All of my hair was short except that first picture. Do it! Love the first cut you picked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOOO! I cannot wait to see what you do! :) I'm at the point where I just wish my hair would grow like 3 inches, and THEN it would be a good length ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I may or may not have gone darker today.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the short hair!!! I always tell myself, its just hair and it will grow back so just go for it!!! :) Cant wait to see what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the 3rd with the before and after. The color and curl and cut is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts