Slider

Friday Five

Friday, September 5, 2014

As much as I love routine and my Monday-Friday schedule, four day work weeks are pretty great :)
Technically this week was a 3 day work week for me!
I propose we change all work weeks to four days for the rest of the year. What do you say boss (Mic)? No? :(

Anyways, lets move onto some of my favorite things about this week!

Linking up as always with the following ladies on this fine Friday.
Momfessionals



I have already mentioned it twice this week on here, but if you haven't made these muffins yet you are seriously missing out!
3 ingredients. That is all!
Mic and I have had them every morning this week for breakfast and possibly a snack in the evening ;)
Run, don't walk to the store to get the ingredients needed to make them this weekend!
You.Won't.Be.Sorry.


As I mentioned above, it was only a 3 day work week for me.
I had a doctor appointment scheduled on Wednesday morning so I decided to take the whole day off.
I spent the day walking around Easton Town Center and Easton Market, sipping on a Pumpkin Spice Latte, and having Panda Express for lunch!
While I didn't find all the things I was looking for, I did have a great mental health day away from my every day life :)


Fantasy Football Regular season football is officially underway!
The Packers take on the Seahawks Thursday night (writing this prior to game time) and I have Percy Harvin playing in it for my fantasy team.
While I will be cheering on Harvin, at the end of the day I want the Pack to win :)

X is full on potty training.
I showed up to daycare/school on Wednesday to pick him up and I was told he went potty in the big boy potty 3 times!!!
YEH! 
Crossing my fingers he continues to do well with this!


So I mentioned in #3 that regular season football began last night, but the most important game is happening on Sunday at 1pm EST in Pittsburgh!
My team, otherwise known as the Cleveland Browns will be taking on those stinky Steelers in their first game of the season.
Mic, X and myself are ready to don our jerseys (in orange and brown of course), nibble on some traditional football food (most likely pizza this week), and cheer on our favorite team to a victory (I hope!)!
In would be nice to see lots of this

and this
and this

GO Browns!!!!!

What were some of your favorite things from this week?
Who are you cheering for (high school/college/NFL) this weekend?
Any potty training tips to keep things moving along?

Happy Friday! Hope you all have a great weekend :)



1 comment:

  1. Whoo hoo! Love football! So happy it's back! I can't wait to try those muffins too! Thanks for sharing
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts