Slider

#xvsdailylife2014 Week 29

Thursday, July 31, 2014

 Day 204 ~ Leftover kaluska (cabbage & noodles) might just be better than when it was first made!

 Day 205 ~ Campfire chicken!
#itswhatsfordinner #crackerbarrel

 Day 206 ~ Full bar with specialty cocktails!!!
That is my kind of grad party!
#doesthatmakemeold

 Day 207 ~ Morning workouts hurt so good!
#bestwaytostarttheday

Day 208 ~ This bad boy finally made its way home from Target with me today.
#iloveeverythingcamo #hatgirl

 Day 209 ~ Just came across this page in my Rachael Ray magazine.
National S'mores Day is August 10th!!!
#ilovesmores

Day 210 ~ Let the camo obsession continue! Must get this dress Lucy Hale wore on PLL tonight!
#cantgetenoughcamo




2 comments:

  1. LOVE PLL!! But I am a couple episodes behind! They are DVR'd and waiting for me (and the hubs) to watch!! Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts