Slider

#xvsdailylife2014 Week 27

Thursday, July 17, 2014

 Day 190 ~ Bedtime snuggles with this guy are the best!
#blurrybutworthit

 Day 191 ~ I am thinking I did more than just stub my toe this morning :(

 Day 192 ~ Dinner was a huge success!
#lowcountryboilkabobs #thankyoupinterest

Day 193 ~ Another great night with great friends :)

 Day 194 ~ Finally picked up my free  #Breyersgelatoindulgences from Kroger! Can't wait to try it! Thanks @influenster!
#tlcvoxbox

Day 195 ~ That little head of hair wanted to rest his head on my lap while watching cartoons last night :)

 Day 196 ~ My Nordstrom Anniversary Sale booties arrived!
#thankspinteresttoldmeto




1 comment:

  1. oh those boots are cute! I almost used my mom's card to get in on the sale, but thought, no I really can wait and if they don't have it, it's probably better that I don't spend all of my money in one place!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts