Slider

Style Me Pretty - Vacation Edition

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

So last week I was on vacation...at the beach.
Meaning = I spent most of my week in a bikini.
The rest of the time I was in tanks, shorts, and sandals.

Like I said in my post on Monday, I failed to take any photos of my outfits from the week :( Yes, I know...bad blogger.
However, I can make collages of the items I wore so that is what you are getting today!
They are the actual outfits I wore last week...just not photos of me.

During the day I usually wore one of these suits and used the white top as a cover up...
army green/gray - sold out Target/cabo top - sold out from Hippie Chick Boutique


This was one of my favorite outfits of the week honestly.
It was super comfy! I wore this on the drive down south.



This was another travel outfit.
I loved that it was super simple with just a pop of color from the scarf.


black shorts/anchor tank - from a local boutique/black cami

I had a few outfits that I have posted to the blog before as well.
Fancy pants here
Neon orange shorts here

As always I am linking up today with the following...
Sarah @ Tucker Up




5 comments:

  1. Love that anchor tank! Super cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color of that green bikini! So cute!! :) glad you guys had so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That green bikini is too cute! I love weeks like this when you can wear such simple (but cute) pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all cute, casual everyday outfits! Love your anchor tank!

    Jill
    dousedinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all the picks! bikini is adorable

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts