Slider

Friday Five

Friday, July 18, 2014

Linking up with the fabulous blogs/ladies below
 photo H54Fbutton_zps973d26e1.png


Momfessionals


{one}
source
In case you live under a rock missed it, Lebron James is coming back to Cleveland.
At first I wasn't thrilled --- how he left still hurts :(, but I do understand why he left and I can't fault the guy for that.
Now bring a Championship to Cleveland LBJ! 
Please and Thank you.

{two}
After posting some ideas for X's big boy room here, I decided to start moving forward with things!
His furniture has been moved into his new room, but now it is time to figure out the layout, colors, etc.!
We have decided on a car theme for his bedroom, but since I loved the sports idea so much I am doing that in his playroom :)
Win, Win!
Stay tuned for updates throughout the redo process.

{three}
My play list this week has been straight up Country!
Here are a few of my faves...




You had to know Eric Church would be on the list!

{four}
It has been a beautiful Fall week here in Ohio!
Oh, it is July you say?
Well, the weather we have had this past week makes it feel like it is October :) Loving it!
However, I am happy to see the temps are going back up so we will have at least a week or so more of Summer.
I still need to take X to the zoo and the splash park!

{five}
source
We are headed up north to take X on his very first camping trip!
I am ready for family time, fires, swimming, and s'mores :)
Lake Erie here we come!


Hope you all have had a great weekend and enjoy the weekend!


6 comments:

  1. Enjoying browsing your online space! So fun to cross paths through the linkup~ Have a great weekend! :-)

    Elizabeth
    www.allkindsofthingsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camping sounds like so much fun! You can't beat s'mores and a campfire. Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been enjoying the cooler temps this week too- I'm okay if fall wants to make an early appearance this year ;) I was curious how you Cleveland peeps felt about Lebron coming back- you either love 'em or hate 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving all this cooler weather!!! Thanks for linking up girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! Have a fantastic time camping!!!
    Thanks so much for linking up! :) Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. The weather last week was amazeballs. I really liked LeBron's "essay" and him saying that he's not sorry he went to Miami (that it was like going away to college for him) but he wished he could go back and do it differently.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts