Slider

#xvsdailylife2014 Week 21

Thursday, June 12, 2014

 I didn't post last week, so I am a week behind.
Oh well!

Day 148 ~ Traffic wasn't chaotic but I felt that way trying to beat that big gray rain cloud back to work!
#justmadeit

 Day 149 ~ So proud of Mic!
He is down 11lbs. and 8.25 inches overall after completing the AdvoCare 10 day cleanse!
#hadtocropheissotall

Side note: Can't wait to post his results after the full 24 days!


 Day 150 ~ Selfie fun with my favorite toddler!


 Day 151 ~ Watched these little cuties play in the sandbox together :)


 Day 152 ~ Enjoyed a 49 cent ice cream cone on this hot day!
#mickeydees


 Day 153 ~ My only hope in getting some sleep tonight!
#coughingupalung


Day 154 ~ Fresh cut and hilited locks for summer!
#wishicouldrecreatethislookeveryday





2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts