Slider

Tuesday

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Tuesdays always seem to be a hard day to come up with a post.
Probably because it is the only day of the week that I don't have a link up or topic planned ahead of time.
Right now all of you good/real bloggers are thinking "Be original", "Be creative", etc., etc.

See the thing is...I work a full time job and then go home to a full time job that is a 2.5 year old.
I try my best to have a post for all of you wonderful and super loyal readers 5 days a week.
But at the end of the day, this blogging thing is just a hobby.
Yes, I would love it to be more sometimes.
But right now life needs to come first!

So I have decided to take Tuesday off for right now.

I am not saying that I will never be back with a Tuesday post,
but right now this is what works best for my schedule.
And I want to be able to take a day off every now then from work and just enjoy a nice summer day with X!


Thank you all for understanding :)



5 comments:

  1. Go with it Sista! I only blog every other day and sometimes every 3 days. For me, it makes more sense than just filling each day with a pointless post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Run with it girl!!! While I try to use some weekend time to plan a few posts, if I don't have something one day- it's no biggy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. there's no way I can do 5 a week while working and parenting and everything else. 2-3 is even hard some weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I attempted to do posts 5 days a week but it got to exhausting to me so I just post when it feels right and I feel if people want to stop following me so be it, but the real people will still be there if I post once or7 days a week

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sweat it. blogging is suppose to be enjoyable. Not stressful. Im down to one post a week due to my hectic schedule.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts