Slider

Style Me Pretty

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

It is Wednesday, so that means it is time to see what I wore!
Or at least what I took pictures of! lol!

top (similar)/scarf (similar)/pants (similar)

It was a nice 70* day, so I picked out some white capri pants and threw on my lobster scarf!
I felt very nautical :) 



I picked up my very first pair of "fancy pants" last week and couldn't wait to wear them!
Never in a million years did I think I would buy something so bold,
but I absolutely love them!
Now I need more!!!!


tank/shorts (similar)

Saturday was in the 80's!
It was hot, and we didn't have much to do so I kept things super simple!



Sunday was rainy and kind of cold, so I threw on my favorite distressed jeans, white tee and converse, and headed off to the grocery store.

So what are you wearing?
Do the temps vary every day like in Ohio or it is pure Summer for you?

Linking up with the following...
Sarah @ Tucker Up





9 comments:

  1. These looks are all fabulous, I love the scarf from the first outfit! You are so stylish, I love all your ensembles. ;)

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still obsessed w/ that crab scarf! And seriously, the pants are amazing! I want to go shopping SO BADLY!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Love the nautical look

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that scarf, and you seem to pretty much have the selfie outfit down...I'm still working on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness! I NEED that lobster scarf. My dad loved lobster print things. I miss him!

    Sorry to get sad on your blog! cute outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your fancy pants! I need me a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where from? Also- are you going to link up for the summer challenge??

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts