Slider

June Ipsy Glam Bag

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

My June Ipsy Glam Bag arrived a couple of weeks ago and I LOVE It!
The theme this month is "Pretty in Paradise".
Perfect for our upcoming beach vacation :)

Check out the Rebecca Minkoff bag...super cute!



Now let's get right to it and see what I got this month!


be a bombshell Lash Out Mascara in Intense Black (retail $15)
I am always a fan of mascara...especially a basic black or brown.
This goes on with ease and doesn't make my eyelashes stick together.
This is being added to my weekly rotation.

OFRA Universal Eyebrow pencil (retail $13)
I don't usually use anything to fill in my eyebrows, even though sometimes I think I should.
This pencil is super easy to use and the brown color I received is perfect for me.
It filled in my eyebrows without making them look or feel heavy or caked.
I think I might be using it more often :)

Realtree for her (full size retail $24.99)
This is the only thing I didn't like this month. I am not a perfume girl at all :(

NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee (retail $5)
This gloss is the perfect shade of pink to add just a bit of color and shine to my lips.
I love the thickness of the gloss too!
Job well done Ipsy!

Marc Anthony Dream Waves Beach Spray (retail $6.99)
This is by far my favorite item I have received from Ipsy so far!
I love the smell of this spray, and it works great with my hair.
I am always trying to achieve a beach wave without my hair looking wet or crunchy...this spray is perfect!
Thank you Ipsy!!! I am in love!!!

I will say it again....Great job Ipsy!
This month my glam bag was fantastic!
All the products were well over my little $10 a month fee.

If you are interested in joining Ipsy, click here to register and fill out your profile to begin receiving your monthly glam bag.
You will receive 4-5 products in a new, cute bag every month.
And remember you keep all the products you receive.


Click here to see my past Ipsy glam bags.



2 comments:

  1. Cute. I need to sign up for those bags if you get all that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design,
    beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything
    is perfect!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy to see you in my blog)

    Skin and Beauty Care!https://savarnasmantra.com/blogs/blog

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts