Slider

Influenster #TLCVoxBox

Monday, June 23, 2014

Influenster is pretty great!
I received my TLC Vox Box in the mail full of all things moms love.
Heck, I think any girl would love these items regardless if they have a child or not!

In my lovely little purple box was the following..

Shell Gas Rewards Card
Bar of Ivory soap, full size
Neosporin Neo To Go!
Puff's tissues, purse size
Coupon for a FREE Breyer's Gelato

The Neo To Go and tissues are perfect to keep in my purse or car!
And I love having a fuel rewards card for when I am not around a Kroger fuel station.
We literally use that exact Ivory soap in our shower every.single.day!
And I have been dying to try out the Tiramisu flavor of gelato!
I will be picking that up very, very soon for a summer treat :)


Thanks to Influenster for sending me this great #voxbox.
Hoping to receive more in the future :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts