Slider

Friday Five & May Pin-spired

Friday, May 2, 2014

Holy big post coming your way!
It is that time once again for the Friday Five and Pin-spired!
So let's get to it!

Linking up for this fine Friday with Lauren for High Five for Friday and Darci and crew for



Today I am bringing you the TV shows I am currently loving.
The ones that are actually ON right now, not on a break :)


{one}
It is impossible not to love Connie Britton and Hayden Panttierre!
I loved them each on Friday Night Lights and Heroes.
Together they are amazing!
The story lines, the music, the city = LOVE!

{two}
I remember James Spader back in the 80's (yes, I am in my mid 30's) and he was a bad/good guy then. And a great actor!
He is phenomenal, and totally IS the show!
There is only 2 episodes left this season, but it is not too late to start watching and catch up for the Fall!

{three}
Another show that just ended its season last night!
SO GOOD!
I am by no means a "period" person, but this show totally pulls me in!
Maybe it is just crazy to think people could remotely live the way they did back then.
Or maybe it is because the characters are truly bad ass!
Warning: You may not want to watch this one if the kiddos are around!

{four}
Keri Russell should be enough to get you to watch this show.
If not, watch and see how loyal and tough she is and then you will be hooked!
It takes place in the 80's, and all the music, clothing, cars, etc. are on point!
Quick summary: Russian spies pretending to be a typical American family. Watch.It.Now. You won't be sorry!

{five}
Best.Comedy.On.TV.Today!
There I said it!
If you aren't watching this show, what the heck are you doing?
Every episode is even funnier than the last!
I can't pick just one favorite character either...they are all so good!

{honorable mention}

What are your top 5 TV shows these days?

Now it is time to
with Shay, Sheaffer, and Mel!


I went swimsuit shopping with a couple of friends at the beginning of the month and came up empty handed. 
However, I did find this super simple black maxi dress and knew it had to come home with me!
Plus, I knew I could easily create the pin below :)


It was simple, pulled together, and I was able to wear it to work!
That last reason might just be my favorite!

{look #1}

{look #2}
source unknown



 camo tee/jeans
converse/sunglasses

{look #3}

denim jacket/coral tee
white jeans/sandals
silver necklace


All clothing linked in the above photos is either exact or very similar.

Check out all my past Pin-spired posts here!

Update: I found this swimsuit on Pinterest and was inspired to find and get it!
It came the other day and I absolutely love it!
There will be no photos of me in it, but here it is on the model.
Please let me look half that good while wearing it! :)

Were you inspired by Pinterest to recreate something?
How about a new recipe or learning activity?
I would love to hear what fun or interesting things you have found and tried on Pinterest.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great weekend!



9 comments:

  1. Dropping by from Pinspired, I love your looks. (And I love Nashville too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. Swimsuit season. Pregnant. Ugh. That's all I have about that. My top shows right now would be The Following, Revenge, New Girl, Glee and then anything on HGTV! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love Nashville! And the leapard flats with white pants. Perf for this time of year! Thanks for sharing!
    x Dani

    ReplyDelete
  4. I havent watched any of those but I dont watch tv that much!
    Love all your outfits and the swim suit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, thanks for the tips on the TV shows. Vikings sounds like a fun one to try out. Loving your outfit recreations, especially the camo tee, jeans and converse! So simple but SO CUTE. You look great. :)
    Gina -- On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totes agree on Nashville!! And Hart of Dixie is a fave! Super cute outfits girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the way you pulled together those looks! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Nashville! Those two ladies can do no wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK...so not only do you rock the Spring Challenge outfits every week...you totally nailed all of your Pinspired looks!! LOVE!! And I totally figured out I can do these outfits too! So thanks!! :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts