Slider

#xvsdailylife2014 Week 14

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Another week, another 7+ photos to share :)

 Day 92 ~ Love this stuff! 10 days and counting of no coffee/pop/alcohol! Just water & Advocare Spark!


 Day 93 ~ Rocked my lobster scarf from Hippie Chick Boutique today :)
#mommystyle


  Bonus ~ #tbt All ready for his 1st backyard fire at grandpa's house :)
#spring2012


 Day 94~ Indians win home opener! Go Tribe!
#cleveland #ohio


 Day 95 ~ Three things I enjoyed: good food, conversation, and company at dinner tonight :)
Love my little bro!


 Day 96 ~ Uncovered this bad boy for the first time this year!
Love dinner on the grill!!!


Day 97 ~ It is time to collect some measurements for my check in post!

 Day 98 ~ Fresh cut & color from my girl Kasey :)

Are you on Instagram or Twitter?
Leave your user name in the comments below so I can follow along :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts