Slider

Friday Five

Friday, April 11, 2014

TGIF has been running through my mind all week!
So glad that it is finally here :)


I am keeping things simple today and decided to showcase my top 5 songs I am listening to these days.



{five}
The title alone just makes me happy :)

{four}
I can't lie....this song makes me want to get up and dance!

{three}

No list is complete without my FGL boys!
Luke Bryan doesn't hurt either ;)

{two}
Sometimes it is hard to believe that a lot of what we have today didn't exist, or at least the general public didn't have access to it not that long ago. Growing up you wrote letters not emails, had a home phone not cell phones, etc. I actually miss those days every now and then. And this song truly takes me back to those days.

{one}
Just an artist and his guitar!
Can't get much better than that!
While everyone else is hung up on Luke Bryan...my guy hands down is Eric Church!
And this song...OH.MY.GOODNESS!
It is beyond amazing to me!

What are you currently listening to?
I would love to hear your top 5!

Linking up with Lauren @ Lauren Elizabeth for High Five for Friday, as well as the lovely ladies below for 5 on Friday :)


Hope you all have a great weekend!



5 comments:

  1. I am doing the style me challenge too and stopped by to check out your blog. TGIF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't lie.... I'm so over that Happy song. Once again, the radio and pandora ruined it for me playing it NONstop! Have a great weekend Vanessa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We might be the only ones that haven't heard Happy way too many times! I know I only listen to it every few days, but my girls absolutely love it! Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still like the Happy song! For now, I'm hearing it more often so I'm sure I'll get sick of it soon!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts