Slider

#xvsdailylife2014 Week 7 & teaser #2

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

These weeks are flying by people!
Here is my week on instagram...

Day 43 ~ My February Ipsy bag arrived!

Day 44 ~ Homemade Shepherd's Pie! It's whats for dinner :)

Day 45 ~ My valentine to Mic!
#jackdanielsbucketbouquet

Day 46 ~ X was so excited to help me make some valentine "cake cakes" this morning :)

Day 47 ~ I could watch these two play cars, trains, etc. all day long!
#likefatherlikeson

Day 48 ~ A much needed drink after work!
Buffalo Trace bourbon cream mixed with root beer! YUM!

Day 49 ~ Taco Time!
El Campesino is the best!



Here is your next teaser for my blog anniversary prize packs...




Remember to check back each day for a new teaser :)



post signature


4 comments:

  1. So now I want a taco and shepherds pie... and it's 10:15 in the morning. hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed ^^^^^^ haha, I'm always hungry for what you post! ;) LOVING your teasers too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) The problem is you are just hungry for it...I actually ate it! Must workout!!!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts