Slider

#xvsdailylife2014 Week 5

Wednesday, February 5, 2014


Day 29 ~ My desk today is driving me crazy! So busy = so messy :(


Day 30 ~He loved sitting on his potty like a big boy! #hadtocropoutthegoods #lookslikewearepottytraining


Day 31 ~Only my husband would create a sushi roll out of mandarin oranges!


Day 32 ~ X thought he was funny putting a cherry on his thumb! #suchanentertainer


Day 33 ~ X enjoyed his first time bowling :)


 Day 34 ~ Thanks to our good friend Tim for turning us onto sushi! We enjoyed this yummy mango roll for dinner! 

Day 35 ~ This happened! Love my mom & so happy for her!


I can't believe we are through 5 weeks of 2014 already!
How has your year been going?
Are you keeping to your goals or resolutions you set?



post signature

2 comments:

  1. Can't WAIT to enjoy sushi again! I know, I know, you can eat the cooked stuff, but it's still prepared where the raw stuff was and I'm just weird about uncooked food when preggo. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally understand! I was always very conscious of what I ate while pregnant. It is only 9 months...you have the rest of your life to enjoy wine, beer, raw fish, etc.! :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts