Slider

Healthy Life

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Weigh in day with Dietbet is this Sunday morning!
Perfect time since the Super Bowl is Sunday evening and I will want to be able to indulge a bit :)
I will post my results next week.

This week the recipes are of course healthy for you, but also great things to make for the big game!

Here are a few that I look super good and might just make it to my Super Bowl celebration :)


Skinny Buffalo Wings

http://www.recipesquickneasy.com/mini-tortilla-pizzas/

Mini Tortilla Pizzas 

http://www.skinnymom.com/2013/10/24/skinny-taco-dip/

Skinny Taco Dip

And don't forget dessert!

Chocolate Covered Strawberry Footballs

My kind of party isn't complete with an adult beverage of some kind too! 
Click here for a couple Seattle Seahawks and Denver Broncos drink recipes.

What are you making for the big game?
Any special drinks or games you enjoy while watching the game?



post signature

10 comments:

  1. So cute! We're having some friends over for the 'Bowl' and plan on just making the usual rotel, pigs in a blanket, football cookies, guac, veggie tray, etc. Then, of course, we'll have beer and some non-alcoholic beer for my preggo friend and I!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all of that looks so, so good & those football strawberries are too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think if I only have time to make one thing..those strawberries will be it! :)

      Delete
  3. ah I haven't even made any superbowl plans. but that taco dip looks awesome!
    -- jackie - jade and oak

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I figure you can't go wrong with taco dip! :)

      Delete
  4. I've made that skinny taco dip before, it is seriously so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUM! I've been thinking of doing a taco dip and wanted a healthier version for this weekend, I'll check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I make a taco dip similar to that except that I don't like olives and I don't want to deal with that pesky lettuce so it's very basic.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts