Slider

What a blur!

Friday, December 20, 2013

This week came and went so fast it was an absolute blur!

As always, linking up with some of my favorites today :)
Lauren for High Five for Friday
and

So in case you missed it here, Monday was my birthday.
Despite having a flat tire, it turned out to be a great day!
We had dinner with some really good friends and just had a very low key evening :)


X received a new Caterpillar toy from one of his little buddies :)
He loves it so much it goes to bed with him every night! 


Christmas shopping is complete!
I finished up over the weekend and I couldn't be more happy!
Anybody want to come have a wrapping party with me?



The Voice finale was on Tuesday evening and it was a great show! Tessanne wasn't my favorite, but after Monday evenings performances she totally deserved to win!
Now it is Sing Off central in my house!
I just can't get enough of music!


My Christmas cards finally arrived this week!
I love them!
I just hope they will get to everyone before Christmas Day!


So how was your week?
Any holiday parties to attend this weekend?
Will you be celebrating Christmas with out of town family this weekend?


Follow me on TwitterPinterestInstagram, and Bloglovin!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts