Slider

My little guy is 2 years old!

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Two years ago today Mic and I headed down to Columbus for a couple scheduled tests since X still hadn't arrived.
It was exactly 2 days past my due date.
We brought our things with us, but stayed pretty calm for the most part. I hadn't had any contractions and my water hadn't broke yet.

The tests began about 9:30am and by noon the doctor had decided that X would be joining us by the end of the day!
We were sent upstairs, assigned a room, and began to be prepped - IV, hospital gown, etc.

Then we waited...
and waited...
and waited some more.

Remember I was admitted at noon, but actual labor didn't start until 10:30pm!
But at 11:33pm X was here!


Some days I can't believe that our lives changed forever just 2 short years ago (my fractured tailbone still hasn't healed), and other days I feel like he has been with us forever :)

Happy 2nd Birthday X!


Mommy & Daddy love you more than anything in the world!

He sure has grown in the last two years :)

1st Christmas - Only 20 days old!



1 years old

18 months old
 



2 years old!!!!

Sorry for the picture overload!
I could honestly post pics all day of this adorable little guy :)

Can't wait to celebrate with him tonight and this weekend!

Love you X!



post signature


Follow me on Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Bloglovin!

6 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts