Slider

Football Friday - Finger Foods

Friday, September 13, 2013

This week has been super uneventful!
There will be no H54F or 5 things Friday link-ups here.

However, I will be joining in on one of the best link-ups ever!!!



Seriously, who doesn't love reading posts from Erin, Erin, and Tiffany!

Today's installment of Football Friday brings you a couple of tailgating recipes
I just made over the weekend.
While they aren't guaranteed to make your team win,
they will definitely fill your belly!


Pumpkin Pie Dip
Pumpkin Pie Dip Recipe
This stuff is super light and super yummy!
Here is what you will need...

1 container of lite cool whip
1 can of pumpkin
1/2 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
1 box of instant vanilla pudding

Mix all ingredients together and chill in the fridge for about an hour before serving.
All you need is a box of graham crackers when you are ready serve!


Veggie Pizza
Vegetable Pizza - I have always loved this recipe.  I do not add the shredded cheese and always use reduced fat crescent rolls and cream cheese.  I topped mine with broccoli, cauliflower, red peppers, and cucumbers.
What you need...

2 80z. cans of crescent rolls
2 packages of cream cheese (room temperature)
1 cup of mayo
1 ranch dressing packet

Unroll crescent rolls onto a cookie sheet and make sure all the seems are pinched together.
Bake at 375 degrees for 11-12 minutes.
Let the crust cool completely.
Mix cream cheese, mayo and ranch packet until smooth.
Spread the mixture on top of the crust.
Add your choice of chopped veggies and shredded cheese.
Refrigerate for about an hour before serving.

Two super simple, but tasty recipes guaranteed to please even the grumpiest of fans!
I should know, since I am a Cleveland Browns fan ;)


What type of finger food do you have on game days?


Have a great weekend & GO BROWNS!!!

  
post signature

6 comments:

  1. I keep see variations of pumpkin dips floating around out there and yours sounds super yummy. I'll have to make that for the next away game party we host! And you can't go wrong with a veggie pizza- I LOVE those! :)

    My post was all about food today too, haha- I'm hungry! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tasted a few others, and this was really good. Didn't have the cream cheese like most of them do :) Better for the waistline too ;) lol!

      I saw your post was about food too! Great minds think alike :)

      Delete
  2. Like I said to Erin, it's too early to see all this amazing food online while I'm stuck at work. I'm ready for game day to be here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No kidding! I wrote this the other day after lunch so it didn't even bother me...now I am starving looking back and reading other posts!

      Delete
  3. Oh yumm!! Seriously, what's a good football game without good snacks?!

    So glad you love the link-up... we do too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excactly! And with how the Browns play...I need a distraction with some good snacks! lol!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts